Swiss Bio Products/Services: I saw the quality of Swiss-made products at O SOLE BIO in Zug in early September 2015. The Swiss presentation and passion for production are similar to those businesses from the Hawaiian Islands and manufacturers in San Francisco, California. Our Team would like to introduce Swiss Bio Farmers at our Hawaii Festival, which happens August 2016 in Switzerland.
You might be wondering what is the connection between Hawaii and Switzerland, aside from these two nations being islands. On 20. July 1864, Switzerland and the Hawaiian Kingdom signed a Friendship Treaty to promote commerce.
With your company’s sponsorship of the Hawaii Festival, we offer the following benefits:
- Feature blog post (content from your website or press release/s with 300 word minimum to 1500 word maximum) and feature image (1280px X 720px)
- Video/s uploaded to Facebook/Pazifik Blog and embedded in blog post. (Any videos of your business are welcomed.)
- Inclusion of any links and contact information (website, social media, e-commerce, etc.)
- Photo image of product/gift basket concept (735px wide) with link for upload to Pinterest
- Logo added to Pazifik Blog’s Partners with link to your company’s website
- Continued blog support after the festival, if your company wishes, with affordable monthly payments or discounted prepaid annual payment
Below shows Aloha Spirit’s business as an example, which is located in Meilen, CH. The video was uploaded on Facebook/Pazifik Blog and embedded in the blog post. The content would be further developed to include up to 1500 words.
is a Hawaiian cultural center based in Meilen, Switzerland. Noëlle Delaquis is the Owner, Director and Co-Founder of „AlohaSpirit.“ She offers: Lomi Lomi Massage and Training, Hula Lessons, Hawaiian Culture and more. Aloha Spirit’s social media include: Facebook
The videos below include other businesses with products made in Hawaii and in San Francisco, CA. The Friendship Treaty was signed between Switzerland and the Hawaiian Kingdom in 1864. This treaty focuses on commerce and included passage from the Hawaiian Islands to Switzerland via San Francisco Port.
Made in Hawaii Festival ranks among the most successful annual highlights on the island of Oahu, if not all the Hawaiian Islands. The Festival is produced by the Hawaii Food Industry Association and sponsored by First Hawaiian Bank. The Festival attracts over 39,000 visitors, including buyers from around the world. Products include food, books, gifts, fashions, plants, art, crafts, produce and more.
San Francisco Made supports and promotes over 500 certified local manufacturers and their 4,000+ employees. Their vision is a more diverse and sustainable local economy, where companies who design and manufacture products thrive locally. This cooperative effort creates quality jobs for people from all walks of life and contributes to the overall economic and social vibrancy of San Francisco.
Pazifik Blog Statistics:
- Discovered organically (without any promotion) in 44 countries for 2015
- Top countries include: USA and Japan
- Customized Google Translate bar for your company’s blog post
- 54.8% of traffic comes from search engines
Our team continues to search for a location to host the festival. Which of these cities would your company select: Basel, Bern or Winterthur? Which other city would your company select? Your feedback is appreciated.
To follow our festival developments, please subscribe for email updates or follow this blog (see left). Please also feel free in contacting Pazifik Blog to sponsor the festival or to be featured in a blog post.